Welcome to Virginia Air Heating and Cooling
Heating and Air Conditioning Service in Northern Virginia
With a dedicated team of HVAC licensed technicians on our team, Virginia Air Heating and Cooling Inc., now offers you a range of services in air conditioning and heating services in the Fairfax, Manassas, Gainesville, Centreville and Ashburn, VA areas.
We have been in business since 2001 and have a collective experience of decades that we now offer to you. Why would we recommend that you hire us? Here are a few reasons:
- Our staff knows their work well. Whether we are dealing with residential heating maintenance and repair, gas fireplace installation or even residential cooling maintenance and repair, our HVAC staff is certified and well-versed in the job.
- We make it a point to have our technicians attend refresher courses on a regular basis to keep abreast of all the latest approaches in the field.
- We understand that convenience is key and offer our services at your will. All you have to do is provide us with a suitable time frame and we will be there. We also always call before we arrive on your doorstep.
- Our teams are always close on hand and can be dispatched to you on short notice.
- Our repair trucks are well stocked ensuring that at least 90% of your problem is taken care of in a single visit.
Rest assured that when we come to you, the job will get done.
We offer you the following range of services:
Air Conditioning — We conduct spring HVAC checkups for summer and get your system ready for the season. All potential problem areas are looked into and a clear diagnosis is provided. We service a range of brands, and you can be sure that we are capable of handling any product that you have at your home.
Heating — Our primary service in this category is fall HVAC checkups for winter, and this includes duct cleaning where necessary.
We understand the importance of good service and never hesitate in giving you the best. We offer service on the same day, to help take care of any emergencies. We also schedule visits on weekends, but this is on a first-come-first-serve basis. If we can offer our services on the phone and help you resolve an issue, then we do not hesitate to do so.
In terms of charges, we do so by the job and not by the hour. When our technician visits you, he will assess the entire product and provide you with a diagnosis. You will be told what parts will be needed and what should be repaired. Only with your go-ahead does the job continue. We also have an exclusive members club you can join to enjoy further advantages.
We offer comprehensive service and we are waiting to hear from you. Call Virginia Air Heating and Cooling, Inc. at (703) 997-6266.