Your gas logs provide a cozy atmosphere and add a relaxing, warm glow to your home. For top performance and safety, it is very important to have your gas logs professionally cleaned and serviced annually.
Virginia Air Heating and Cooling will clean and service your gas logs to ensure they are in top working order. We will:
- Inspect the gas lines and check for leaks.
- Check the connections for cracks and ensure that all connections are tight.
- Clean the gas log burners thoroughly.
- Clean the firebox.
- Check the pilot light and igniter, gas valve, log position, electrical connections and condition of the firebox.
- Test and inspect the condition of the pilot light and tube.
- Relight the pilot light.
Make Virginia Air Heating and Cooling’s annual gas log cleaning and service a regular part of your early fall maintenance so you can enjoy the beauty of your gas logs with total peace of mind!